BKFC 42 Results LIVE, Soto vs Goodjohn, Fight Card, Time
BKFC 42 is all set to take place on May 12, 2023, in Greenville, South Carolina, and 12 fights of bare-knuckle action.
The main event features a lightweight showdown between Tony “Loco” Soto stepping into the ring against Tyler “El Tornado” Goodjohn. Soto is currently 4-0 in BKFC with his last win coming against Wayna Reid at BKFC 35. Goodjohn has been in a total of 6 bare-knuckle boxing fights but just 3 of them have come in BKFC. He has lost his last two bouts against Luis Palomino and James Lilley.
In the co-main event, the middleweight division will feature a fight between Doug Coltrane and Anthony Lacaze. South Carolina local Keith Richardson takes on Nick Burgos in a bantamweight fight featuring. In the women’s strawweight bout, Sydney Smith makes her debut against Andy Nguyen.
The action will start at 8 PM ET on the BKFC Youtube channel with prelims before the main card starts at 9 PM ET on Fite TV and Bare Knuckle TV. Tune in below as we post results from BKFC 42: Soto vs Goodjohn event with a complete fight card.
- John Barnard def. Josh Marer via TKO at 2:00 of round 1 – Lightweight Bout
- Ace Samples def. Glendel Futrell via TKO(corner stoppage) at 2:00 of round 3 – Featherweight Bout
- Jonathan Miller def. Dustin Long via TKO at 2:00 of round 2 – Cruiserweight Bout
- Cody Ferrell def. Cody Schieve via TKO at 0:44 of round 2 – Featherweight Bout
- Trukon Carson def. LJ Hermreck via TKO at 1:16 of round 1 – Welterweight Bout
- Dustin Pague def. Wade Johnson via TKO at 1:38 round 2 – Welterweight Bout
- Brandon Bushaw vs Rick Caruso (no contest) – Featherweight Bout
- Brandon Allen def. Trevor Loken via KO at 1:29 of round 1 – Featherweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Sydney Smith def. Andy Nguyen via unanimous decision(48-46, 48-46, 48-46) – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- Keith Richardson def. Cody Jenkins via KO at 1:41 in round 1 – Bantamweight Bout
- Co-Main Event: Doug Coltrane def. Blake LaCaze via KO at 0:34 in round 2- Middleweight Bout
- Main Event: Tony Soto def Tyler Goodjohn via unanimous decision(48-46, 48-46, 48-46) – Lightweight Bout