BKFC 35 was Bare Knuckle FC’s first event in 2023. The event took place at John T. Rhodes Sports Center in Myrtle Beach, SC.
The event was headlined by a welterweight bout between Gorjan Slaveski and Yosdenis Cedeno. Slaveski, a boxer turned bare-knuckle fighter, took on former MMA and UFC fighter Yosdenis Cedeno. Both men were undefeated in BKFC prior to this match – Cedeno with 2 wins and Slaveski with 4 wins.
The co-main event saw another pair of MMA fighters make their BKFC debut. Justin Scoggins, one of debutants, was a familiar name for UFC fans as the fighter was with the promotion from 2013 to 2018. Keith Richardson has appeared in Bellator once and twice in LFA.
Tomar Washington vs Will Sears and Jordan Weeks vs Murat Kazgan bouts also featured pairs of BKFC debutants. Brandon Bushaw, Wayna Reid, Trevor Loken, James Brown and Brian Jackson were the other debutants on the card
Tune in below as we post results live from BKFC 35: Myrtle Beach event with a complete fight card, and more details.
- Doug Coltrane def. Brian Jackson via KO at 0:53 of round 2 – Light Heavyweight Bout
- James Brown def. Stevo Morris via unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 48-46) – Featherweight Bout
- Trevor Loken def. Marcus Brimage via TKO at 0:40 of round 1 – Featherweight Bout
- Will Sears def. Tomar Washington via TKO(Illegal grounded strike) at 0:57 of round 2 – Heavyweight Bout
- Albert Inclan def. Devin Gibson via unanimous decision (50-44, 49-45, 48-46) – Bantamweight Bout
- Tony Soto def. Wayna Reid via TKO at 0:31 of round 4 – Welterweight Bout
- Murat Kazgan def. Jordan Weeks via TKO(doctor stoppage) at 1:41 of round 1 – Welterweight Bout
- Roberto Armas def. Jakobi Lowry via KO at 1:10 of round 1 – Bantamweight Bout
- Brandon Bushaw def. Paul Teague via KO at 1:02 of round 1 – Lightweight Bout
- Andy Nguyen def. Veronika Dmitriyeva via split decision (49-46, 49-46, 46-49) – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- Co-Main Event: Keith Richardson def. Justin Scoggins via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47)- Bantamweight Bout
- Main Event: Gorjan Slaveski def. Yosdenis Cedeno via TKO at 1:53 of round 4 – Welterweight Bout