Oleksandr Usyk and Daniel Dubois took part in the weigh in event before their unified heavyweight title fights.
Usyk had weighed in at 220.9 lbs, which was around his weight for his last two fights against Anthony Joshua. Dubois weighed at 233.2, which is his lightest weight since his fourth pro fight. For the 4 rounds co-main event, Aadam Hamed came in at 139.9 lbs to face Vojtech Hrdy at 135.1 lbs.
Lightweight fighter Anthony Yigit came in at 134.9 lbs as he faces Denyz Berinchyk who came in a pound lighter at 133.9 lbs. Hamzah Sheeraz was at 158.3 lbs while his opponent Dmytro Mytrofanov came in at 157.9 lbs. Tune in below for weigh-in results from Oleksandr Usyk vs Daniel Dubois event. Live streaming video is embedded above.
- Oleksandr Usyk (220.9 lbs) vs Daniel Dubois (233.2 lbs)
- Aadam Hamed(139.9 lbs) vs Vojtech Hrdy(135.1 lbs)
- Denys Berinchyk(133.9 lbs) vs Anthony Yigit(134.9 lbs)
- Hamzah Sheeraz(158.3 lbs) vs Dmytro Mytrofanov(157.9 lbs)
- Fiodor Czerkaszyn(161.2 lbs) vs Anauel Ngamissengue(161.3 lbs)
- Daniel Lapin(173.9 lbs) vs Aro Schwartz(171.5 lbs)
- Ziyad Almaayouf(138 lbs) vs Janos Penzes(139.1 lbs)
- Rafal Wolczecki(161.6 lbs) vs Roberto Arriaza(162.7 lbs)
- Nursultan Amanzholov(262 lbs) vs Lazizbek Mullojonov(228 lbs)
- Vasile Cebotari(149.2 lbs) vs Joel Julio(to be weighed later)
- Bryce Mills(142.4 lbs) vs Damian Tymosz(143.7 lbs)
- Oleksandr Solomennikov(125.2 lbs) vs Piotr Gudel(124.6 lbs)
- Yaroslav Khartsyz(138 lbs) vs Konrad Czajkowski(137.1 lbs)