Franchon Crews-Dezurn and Savannah Marshall headlined a Boxxer card on July 1, 2023, at AO Arena in Manchester, UK, in a fight for the undisputed Super Middleweight Championship.
Crews-Dezurn was in action for the first time since she became the Undisputed Champion in April 2022 by beating Elin Cederroos at Madison Square Garden. Marshall tried to bounce back from her loss against Claressa Shields and gets a second attempt to become the undisputed champion. Was she successful?
In the co-main event, Natasha Jones tried to win IBF Women’s Welterweight Championship as she faced Kandi Wyatt. The undercard featured several big prospects starting from Ben Whittaker who took on Vladimir Belujsky in a 8-round bout. Zak Chelli took on Mark Jeffers in 10 rounds super middleweight bout. The event was set to start at 2 PM ET on Sky Sports.
Check below for complete results from Franchon Crews-Dezurn vs Savannah Marshall event with complete fight card, and other event information.
- April Hunter def. Kirstie Bavington via decision (76-75), 6 rounds, Junior Middleweight Bout
- Callum Simpson def. Boris Crighton via unanimous decision(99-92, 97-93, 99-91), 10 rounds, Super Middleweight Bout
- Mark Jeffers def. Zak Chelli via unanimous decision (97-94, 97-93, 97-94), 10 rounds, Super Middleweight Bout
- Natasha Jonas def. Kandi Wyatt via TKO at 0:33 of round 8, 10 rounds, welterweight – Vacant IBF Welterweight Championship Bout
- Ben Whittaker def. Vladimir Belujsky via TKO at 1:49 of round 8, 8 rounds, Light Heavyweight Bout
- Main Event: Savannah Marshall def. Franchon Crews-Dezurn via majority decision (95-95, 97-93, 99-92), 10 rounds, Undisputed Super Middleweight Championship Bout