Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 3 Weigh-In Results
The official weigh-ins for Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury recently took place on Friday where both the fighters weighed in at their all-time career high.
The current WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury weighed in at his all-time high of 277lbs. Currently, he is four pounds heavier compared to his last bout against Wilder. Back in 2020, when Fury defeated Wilder he weighed 273lbs.
Not only Fury but Deontay Wilder also weighed at his all-time high as he weighed 238lbs for his third bout against Tyson Fury. This time, Wilder came 7lbs heavier as last time he weighed 231lbs.
The weight of Tyson Fury might slow him down in the fight but he is fully aware of how to use his to his advantage in the fight. On the other hand, Wilder will be quicker than Fury in the ring but it is really unlikely that Fury will let Wilder near him during the match.
Below are the other weigh-in results of the Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder card that will take place on Saturday at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
- Robert Helenius (246lbs) vs Adam Kownacki (258lbs)
- Edgar Berlanga (168lbs) vs Marcelo Coceres (166.5lbs)
- Efe Ajagba (237lbs) vs Frank Sanchez (240lbs)
- Julian Williams (156.5lbs) vs Vladimir Hernandez (153.5lbs)
- Jared Anderson (240lbs) vs Vladimir Tereshkin (256lbs)