Welcome to the live results page for Canelo Alvarez vs John Ryder boxing PPV on May 6, 2023, from Mexico.
Saul “Canelo” Alvarez returns to Mexico for a fight for the first time in 12 years as he takes on an English contender in John Ryder. Canelo will be returning to action for the first time since his hand surgery, and beating Gennadiy Golovkin in their trilogy bout. His undisputed middleweight championship will be on the line in this bout. Ryder currently rides 4 fights winning streak. But, will he be able to pull off one of the biggest upset in boxing history?
In the co-main event, Julio Cesar Martinez defends WBC Flyweight Champinship for the first time against Ronal Batista after winning it in December last year. Steve Spark will return to action for the first time this year as he takes on Mexico’s Gabriel Valenzuela.
The coverage will start at 6 PM ET and we will be here with all the results from Canelo Alvarez vs John Ryder Boxing event.
- Jesus Larios def. Alejandro Curiel via unanimous decision, 4 rounds, light flyweight Bout
- Carlos Rojo Vazquez vs Fabian Trejo Rivera, 4 rounds, super welterweight Bout
- Johansen Alvarez Suarez def. Johan Rodriguez Arreguin via unanimous decision , 6 rounds, super featherweight Bout
- Abilkhan Amankul vs Jesus Moroyoqui Palomares, 8 rounds, super featherweight Bout
- Lawrence King def. Elio German Rafael via TKO in round 2, 8 rounds, super middleweight Bout
- Bek Nurmaganbet vs Argenis Espana, 8 rounds, lightweight Bout
- Oleksandr Gvozdyk def. Ricards Bolotniks via TKO at 1:53 of round 6, 10 rounds, Light Heavyweight (Watch Video)
- Nathan Devon Rodriguez def. Alexander Mejia via majority decision(95-95, 96-93, 96-94), 10 rounds, Featherweight
- Gabriel Gollaz Valenzuela def. Stevie Spark via split decision(95-94, 94-95, 96-93), 10 rounds bout for WBA Inter-Continental Super Lightweight bout
- Julio Cesar Martinez(c) def. Ronal Batista via TKO at 1:00 of round 11, 12 rounds bout for WBC World Flyweight Championship
- Main Event: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez(c) def. John Ryder via unanimous decision(120-107, 118-109, 118-109), 12 rounds bout for WBA(Super), WBC, WBO & IBF World Super Middleweight Championship