Tony Khan has likened the match card for AEW Dynamite May 10, 2023 episode to a PPV after adding several matches including a double jeopardy champion vs champion match, No Holds Barred match and a No Rules trios title match.
ROH World Champion Claudio Castagnoli will take on ROH Tag Team Champion Rey Fenix in a double jeopardy match. If Fenix wins, he will get a shot at Claudio’s ROH World Championship. If Claudio wins, he gets a shot at ROH Team titles with a partner of his choosing.
Julia Hart takes on Anna Jay AS in a No Holds Barred match. They clashed in a singles match last month where Hart got a win. Jay attacked Hart after her match at Rampage two weeks back. The rematch will now collide in a No Holds Barred match.
House of Black announced a no-rules match to defend AEW Trios Championship against anyone who could step up to them. Best Friends and Bandido has taken up the challenge for the title match.
Kenny Omega vs Jon Moxley Steel Cage match, and International Championship match between Orange Cassidy and Daniel Garcia were already announced for May 10 Dynamite episode which will air from Little Ceasers Arena in Detriot, MI.
Additionally, FTR will speak to the fans. Chris Jericho will take action after an attack from Adam Cole last week. We will also hear from Christian Cage after he challenged for TNT Championship. The complete card is as below:
- Kenny Omega vs Jon Moxley – Steel Cage Match
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs Daniel Garcia – AEW International Championship
- Anna Jay AS vs. Julia Hart – No Holds Barred
- Claudio Castagnoli (ROH Champion) vs. Rey Fenix (One-Half of ROH Tag Team Champions) – Double Jeopardy Match
- House of Black (Malakai Black, Buddy Matthews, & Brody King) (c) vs. Bandido & Best Friends (Trent Beretta & Chuckie T) – No Rules match for AEW Trios Championship
- We hear from FTR(Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler)
- Chris Jericho takes action
- We hear from Christian Cage