Richardson Hitchins and Jose Zepeda clashed on September 23, 2023, at Caribe Royale in Orlando, FL.
Hitchins defended IBF North American Championship while vacant WBC Silver Lightweight title and WBO NABO titles were also be on the line. Hitchins remained unbeaten so far. He was last in action to beat John Bauza via unanimous decision. Zepeda bounced back from a loss to Regris Prograis by beating Neeraj Goyat.
Jessica McCaskill and Sandy Ryan clashed in a women’s welterweight title unification bout. McCaskill held WBA and WBC titles while Ryan held WBO title. Conor Benn also returned to action as he took on Rodolfo Orozco in a super welterweight bout. The main card rounded up with a bout between Austin Williams and Steve Rolls.
The main card started from 8 PM ET onwards. The prelims card started from 4:45 PM ET which featured 4 more bouts. Tune in below results from Richardson Hitchins vs Jose Zepeda boxing event with complete fight card, and other details.
- Jasmine Artiga def. Josefina Vega via unanimous decision (80-71, 80-71, 80-71) – 8 rounds Super Flyweight bout
- Jeovanny Estela def. Luis Caraballo Ramos via TKO in round 1 – 8 rounds Super Welterweight bout
- Khalil Coe def. Kenmon Evans via TKO in round 2 – 8 rounds Light Heavyweight bout
- Orestes Velazquez def. Mohamed Soumaoro via TKO in round 8 – 10 rounds bout for WBA International Super Lightweight Championship
- Austin Williams def. Steve Rolls via unanimous decision 97-93, 97-93, 97-93 – 10 rounds for WBA International & IBF North American Middleweight Championship
- Jessica McCaskill vs Sandy Ryan ended in split Draw(97-93 94-95, 95-95) – 10 rounds for McCaskill’s WBA & WBC Welterweight Championship and Ryan’s WBO Welterweight Championship
- Conor Benn def. Rodolfo Orozco via unanimous decision(99-91, 99-91,96-94) – 10 rounds Super Welterweight bout
- Richardson Hitchins def. Jose Zepeda via unanimous decision(120-108, 120-108, 119-109) – 12 rounds bout for IBF North American, Vacant WBC Silver & WBO NABO Super Lightweight Championship