Raul Curiel returns exactly an year later to headline Golden Boy Promotions’ event on December 17, 2022, in Commerce, CA.
Former Olympian, Curiel is currently on a 11-fight undefeated streak. The rising welterweight will defend his NABF Welterweight Title as he faces Brad Solomon. Solomon comes into the event with a two-fights losing streak.
Diego De La Hoya returns to action in co-main event against Jose Gonzalez in a super featherweight bout. Aaron Silva vs Alan Campa middleweight bout and Jousce Gonzalez vs Ivan Cano lightweight bout are the other two bouts on the main card.
The main card will start from 9 PM ET onwards. Tune in below as we bring you results live from Raul Curiel vs Brad Solomon event with complete fight card.
- Gregory Morales def. Diuhl Olguin via unanimous decision(59-55, 59-55, 59-55)- 6 rounds, Featherweight Bout
- Ricardo Quiroz def. Martin Leon via unanimous decision(78-74, 79-73, 79-73)- 8 rounds, Super Lightweight Bout
- Cecilia Braekhus def. Marisa Portillo via unanimous decision(60-54, 60-54, 60-54) – 6 rounds, Women’s Super Welterweight Bout
- Angel Vazquez def. Nick Sullivan via unanimous decision(57-55, 57-55, 57-55) – 6 rounds, Lightweight Bout
- Jousce Gonzalez def. Ivan Cano via unanimous decision(97-93, 98-92, 98-92) – 10 rounds, Lightweight Bout
- Aaron Silva def. Alan Campa via KO at 2:34 of round 5 – 8 rounds, Super Middleweight Bout
- Co-Main Event: Diego De La Hoya def. Jose Gonzalez via unanimous decision(80-70, 80-70, 80-70)(fight stoppage due accidental headbutt in round 8)- 10 rounds, Super Featherweight Bout
- Main Event: Raul Curiel(c) def. Brad Solomon via KO at 0:44 of round 2 – 10 rounds, NABF Welterweight Championship Bout