Josh Taylor and Teofimo Lopez weighed in for their super lightweight title bout in a weigh-in event on Friday and were successful to make their bout official.
140 lbs was the target weight for both men. While Taylor came in at 139.8 lbs, Lopez weighed in at nett 140 lbs. Xander Zayas and Ronald Cruz came in 152 lbs range for their co-main event super welterweight bout.
Check complete weigh-in results from Josh Taylor vs Teofimo Lopez Jr. event. Live streaming video from Youtube is embedded above on this page.
- Josh Taylor (139.8 lbs) vs Teofimo Lopez Jr. (140 lbs)
- Xander Zayas (152.8 lbs) vs Ronald Cruz (152.4 lbs)
- Henry Lebron (129.2 lbs) vs Carlos Ramos (129.6 lbs)
- Robson Conceicao (130.6 lbs) vs. Nicolas Polanco (130 lbs)
- Omar Rosario (139.2 lbs) vs Jan Carlos Rivera (138.4 lbs)
- Helaman Olguin (256.8 lbs) vs Damian Knyba (261.4 lbs)
- Bruce Carrington (126.8 lbs) vs Luis Porozo (126.4 lbs)