Frazer Clarke and Mariusz Wach clashed in the headliner of Boxxer card on June 16, 2023, at York Hall in London, UK.
Frazer Clarke took part in his seventh bout but he was facing Mariusz Wach who had an experience of 46 fights. This was Clarke’s third fight this year after 4 wins in 2022 which had 3 stoppages and 1 victory by point. Wach returned to the boxing ring just 2 weeks after beating Jakub Sosinski via TKO. Was he able to take on Clarke with this less time?
The supporting card was also good with Caroline Dubois facing Yanina Lescano in the co-main event. Viddal Riley took on Anees Taj in an 8-round cruiserweight bout. Aaron McKenna took on Uisma Lima with the vacant WBC International Middleweight title on the line. Isaac Chamberlain vs Daniel Bocianski cruiserweight bout opened the card.
Check below for all the results from Frazer Clarke vs Mariusz Wach boxing event with a complete fight card, start time and more details.
Prelims(12 PM ET)
- Joshua Gustave def. Remi Scholer via Points (60-53) – 6 rounds, Middleweight bout
- Roman Fury def. Erik Nazaryan via points (40-36) – 4 rounds, Cruiserweight Bout
- Hassan Azim def. Ruben Angulo via TKO at 1:35 of round 1 – 6 rounds, Welterweight bout (WatchVideo)
- Sam Gilley def. Ellis Corrie via KO at 2:52 of round 6 – 6 rounds, Super Welterweight Bout (Watch Video)
Main Card(2 PM ET)
- Isaac Chamberlain def. Daniel Bocianski via points (78-74) – 8 rounds, Cruiserweight Bout
- Aaron McKenna def. Uisma Lima via unanimous decision (100-91, 98-92, 98-93) – 10 rounds, Vacant WBC International Middleweight Championship Bout
- Viddal Riley def. Anees Taj via TKO at 2:36 of round 4 – 8 rounds, Cruiserweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Caroline Dubois def. Yanina del Carmen Lescano via unanimous decision (80-71, 80-71, 80-71) – 8 rounds, Lightweight Bout
- Main Event: Frazer Clarke def. Mariusz Wach via unanimous decision (100-90, 100-90, 100-90) – 10 rounds, Heavyweight Bout