The NXT Breakout Tournament is announced during the latest TV tapings at Full Sail University for the episodes between 19 June to 7 August 2019 episodes.
NXT General Manager William Regal announced that the tournament is exclusively for the talent that has not featured on WWE TV programming. The winner of the tournament will get the title opportunity against the champion of his choosing. You can find the tournament bracket and spoilers for the matches below. For more spoilers from the TV tapings you can follow the below links.
Tournament Bracket and Results
- Angel Garza(Garza Jr) defeated Joaquin Wilde(DJZ)
- Jordan Myles(ACH) defeated Boa
- Bronson Reed(Jonah Rock) defeated Dexter Lumis(Samuel Shaw)
- Cameron Grimes(Trevor Lee) defeated Isaiah “Swerve” Scott(Shane Strickland)
- Jordan Myles defeated Angel Garza
- Cameron Grimes defeated Bronson Reed
Final will be between Jordan Myles vs Cameron Grimes at NXT Takeover: Toronto 2019 on 10 August(SummerSlam weekend).