Cage Warriors 151: Unplugged Results Live, Fight Card, Time
Cage Warriors will present Cage Warriors 151, which will be a two-part show on March 24, 2023, from BT Sports Studio in London, UK.
Show 2 starts at 5 PM ET and will be headlined by a bout for the vacant Middleweight Championship. Christian Leroy Duncan vacated the belt when he signed for UFC. Mick Stanton and Will Currie will compete in the bout for become the new champion.
Stanton returns to Cage Warriors after an unsuccessful outing in PFL Playoffs 8 event but has a win under his belt after that in some other independent promotion. Will Currie is on a 4-fights winning streak including wins over Michael Tchamou(CW 147), Naglis Kanišauskas(CW 141), and Patrick Vallee(CW 134) in 2022. Who emerges as the champion from Cage Warriors 151?
Show 1 starts at 2:30 PM ET and will be headlined by a Light Heavyweight bout between Prince McLean and Matty Byfield. McLean, an experienced fighter with 18 bouts, makes his Cage Warriors debut with this bout. Byfield has 2 wins in 2 fights in Cage Warriors and would look to continue with his streak.
Tune in below as we post results live from Cage Warriors 151 Unplugged event with complete fight card, start time, and other details.
Show 1(2:30 PM ET)
- Sam Kelly def. Pav Sahota via TKO at 0:11 of round 1 – Bantamweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Ander Sanchez def. Ryan Hewitt via submission 4:36 of round 2 – Flyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Shawn Da Silva def. Kiru Singh Sahota via KO at 2:06 of round 2 – Flyweight Bout
- Matthew Bonner def. Guilherme Cadena via TKO at 2:54 of round 1- Middleweight Bout
- Matty Byfield def. Prince McLean via submission at 2:50 of round 2 – Light Heavyweight Bout
Show 2(5 PM ET)
- Naglis Kanišauskas def. Michael Tchamou via submission at 3:21 of round 1 – Middleweight Bout
- Jhonata Silva def. Stipe Brcic via TKO at 3:36 of round 3 – Flyweight Bout
- Agy Sardari def. Yan Blasco via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) – Lightweight Bout
- Alberth Dias def. Steve Aimable via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Featherweight Bout
- Main Event: Mick Stanton def. Will Currie via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47) – Vacant Middleweight Championship Bout