WWE & UFC will finally complete the merger this coming Tuesday, September 12.
Endeavor, the parent company of UFC and WWE revealed via a press release that both these companies would close the previously announced transaction to form the TKO Group on September 12, 2023.
Today, WWE and Endeavor announced that Endeavor's deal to purchase WWE and merge the promotion with UFC to form TKO is expected to close on September 12 pic.twitter.com/aqoafU0aiC— WrestlePurists (@WrestlePurists) September 7, 2023
They also announced that the newly formed group will start trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol TKO.
Ari Emanuel, the CEO of Endeavor will serve as the CEO of the TKO Group whereas Vince McMahon will serve as the executive chairman of the company. Endeavor will have a 51% stake in TKO whereas WWE will get the remaining 49%.
WWE and Endeavor announced the merger earlier this year in April. It took them over five months to complete this deal.
ITN WWE will provide more updates on the merger once it is official. Stay tuned.