WWE signs a bunch of new wrestlers every year and the trend is expected to continue in 2023 also.
Most of the new WWE signings go to NXT Development including many of the experienced wrestlers from the independent scene. WWE also hire new talent through tryouts in various locations across the United States and the Globe.
From 2022, WWE has also started signing collegiate athletes under NIL deals to be trained in their performance centre in the developmental brand.
Check below for the complete list of new wrestlers and superstars signed with WWE in the year 2023.
- Jade Cargill: Former AEW Wrestler
- Nia Jax: Former WWE RAW Women’s Champion, Women’s Tag Team Champion
- Kairi Sane: Former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion, Former IWGP Women’s Champion
- Brian Pillman Jr.: Former AEW & Independent Wrestler
- Tamyra Mensah-Stock: Olympic Gold Medalist in freestyle wrestling at 68 kg at the Tokyo Games in 2021.
- Carl Fredericks – Independent Wrestler, formerly signed to NJPW
- Chelsea Green – Former IMPACT Wrestling & Independent Wrestler, Worked previously with WWE for a short stint
- Eric Young – Former NXT and RAW wrestler, worked with several other promotions in North America
- Abby Jacobs – Soccer
- Alexandra Jaksec – Tennis
- Alia Armstrong – Track & Field
- Cameron Jones – Football
- Dee Beckwith – Football
- Greg Kerkvliet – Wrestling
- Isaiah Iton – Football
- Jaiden Fields – Softball
- Landon Jackson – Football
- Mady Aulbach – Basketball
- Nick Dawkins – Football
- Otoniel Badjana – Track & Field
- Peyton Prussin – Wrestling
- Tori Ortiz – Track & Field
- Turner Washington – Track & Field
- Ezekiel Balogun – not confirmed by WWE yet
- Alexis Gray – not confirmed by WWE yet