Seth Rollins might have managed to get out of the double duty at Crown Jewel 2019, but one WWE Athlete will be part of two matches as WWE has announced a 20 Men Battle Royal for the right to face WWE United States Champion AJ Styles on the same night.
WWE Crown Jewel 2019 takes place on 31 October 2019 at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyad, Saudi Arabia. Before this announcement, the show only had 6 matches announced and only two titles on the line- Universal Championship and WWE Championship.
WWE The Bump was live earlier today and featured appearances from R-Truth, Carmella, Heath Slater, and others. This match was also announced during the show by Kayla Braxton. There are no details currently regarding the 20 wrestlers that will take part in the Battle Royal. Keep following this space for more news. You can check the announcement on The Bump in the below video at 1:01:10.
The current lineup for WWE Crown Jewel 2019 is as below:
- Seth Rollins(c) vs The Fiend Bray Wyatt – Falls Count Anywhere Match, WWE Universal Championship(Match can’t be stopped for any reason)
- Brock Lesnar(c) vs Cain Velasquez – WWE Championship Match
- Team Hulk Hogan(Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ricochet, Ali and Shorty G) vs Team Ric Flair(Randy Orton, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura, Drew McIntyre) – 10 Men Tag Team Match
- Lineal Heavyweight Boxing Champion Tyson Fury vs Braun Strowman
- Biggest Ever Tag Team Turmoil Match for World Cup 2019 – The New Day, The Viking Raiders, Heavy Machinery, Lucha House Party, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, The Revival, The O.C., Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, The B-TeamMansoor vs Cesaro
- Mansoor vs Cesaro
- 20 Men Battle Royal for United States Championship Title shot
- AJ Styles(c) vs Winner of Battle Royal – WWE United States Championship