UFC Vegas 79 weigh-in event saw all 24 fighters making weight successfully to make their respective fights official.
Rafael Fiziev headlines the event against Mateusz Gamrot in a lightweight bout and both men exactly at 156 lbs. Two ranked featherweights in Bryce Mitchell and Dan Ige also came in exactly at 146 lbs to confirm their co-main event match.
The event also features the likes of Marina Rodriguez and Michelle Waterson on the main card who both made weigh for their women’s strawweight bout. Check below for all the weigh-in results from UFC Vegas 79 event.
- Rafael Fiziev (156 lbs) vs Mateusz Gamrot (156 lbs)
- Bryce Mitchell (146 lbs) vs Dan Ige (146 lbs)
- Marina Rodriguez (116 lbs) vs Michelle Waterson-Gomez (115.5 lbs)
- Bryan Battle (171 lbs) vs AJ Fletcher (170.5 lbs)
- Ricardo Ramos (146 lbs) vs Charles Jourdain (145.5 lbs)
- Miles Johns (136 lbs) vs Dan Argueta(136 lbs)
- Tim Means (171 lbs) vs André Fialho (171 lbs)
- Jacob Malkoun (186 lbs) vs Cody Brundage (185 lbs)
- Mohammed Usman (237 lbs) vs Jake Collier (256.5 lbs)
- Mizuki Inoue (115.5 lbs) vs Hannah Goldy (115.5 lbs)
- Montserrat Rendon (136 lbs) vs Tamires Vidal (134 lbs)