The weigh-in event for UFC Vegas 65 or Fight Night 215 will take place on November 18. Derrick Lewis and Sergey Spivak will headline the event in a heavyweight bout, meaning they have 266 lbs weight limit to adhere to.
The same goes for Chase Sherman vs Waldo Cortes-Acosta bout scheduled on the main card. The co-main event is a light heavyweight between Ion Cuțelaba and Kennedy Nzechukwu and they have a target of 206 lbs weight limit.
The event will start at 12 PM ET. The online streaming video will be embedded above. And we will post live weigh-in results and updates from UFC Vegas 65 event below.
- Derrick Lewis (263 lbs) vs Sergey Spivak (254 lbs)
- Ion Cuțelaba (206 lbs) vs Kennedy Nzechukwu (205 lbs)
- Chase Sherman (256 lbs) vs Waldo Cortes-Acosta (259 lbs)
- André Fialho (170.5 lbs) vs Muslim Salikhov (170 lbs)
- Jack Della Maddalena (170 lbs) vs Danny Roberts (170 lbs)
- Charles Johnson (125.5 lbs) vs Zhalgas Zhumagulov (126 lbs)
- Jennifer Maia (125 lbs) vs Maryna Moroz (124.5 lbs)
- Vince Morales (136 lbs) vs Miles Johns (136 lbs)
- Kevin Natividad (135.5 lbs) vs Ricky Turcios (136 lbs)
- Vanessa Demopoulos (116 lbs) vs Maria Oliveira (115.5 lbs)
- Brady Hiestand (135 lbs) vs Fernie Garcia (136 lbs)
- Natália Silva (125 lbs) vs Tereza Bleda (125.5 lbs)