Welcome to the live results page for UFC Nashville 2023 Fight Night event or UFC on ESPN 50 event, where we covered results from both prelims and main card.
Cory Sandhagen was set to face Rob Font in a catchweight 140 lbs bout. Sandhagen entered the bout with 2 big wins. Font defeated Adrian Yanez in his last bout at UFC 287. Font was getting ready for UFC 292 event, but his opponent withdrew from the fight and Font was put on this card instead.
Jessica Andrade was fighting for the fourth time this year as she faced Tatiana Suarez in a strawweight bout. Dustin Jacoby took on Kennedy Nzechukwu in a light heavyweight bout. Dennis Buzukja made his debut against Sean Woodson on the prelims.
Tune in below for the complete results from UFC Nashville 2023 Fight Night event.
- Asu Almabaev def. Ode’ Osbourne via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 3:11 of round 2 – Flyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Sean Woodson def. Dennis Buzukja via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Catchweight (146.5 lbs) Bout
- Cody Durden def. Jake Hadley via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Flyweight Bout
- Billy Quarantillo def. Damon Jackson via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Featherweight Bout
- Carlston Harris def. Jeremiah Wells via submission (Anaconda Choke) at 1:50 of round 3 – Welterweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Kyler Phillips def. Raoni Barcelos via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) – Bantamweight Bout
- Ľudovít Klein def. Ignacio Bahamondes via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) – Lightweight Bout
- Tanner Boser def. Aleksa Camur via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Diego Lopes def. Gavin Tucker via Submission (Armbar) at 1:38 of round 1 – Featherweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Dustin Jacoby def. Kennedy Nzechukwu via TKO (Punches) at 1:22 of Round 2 – Light Heavyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Tatiana Suarez def. Jessica Andrade via submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:31 of round 2- Women’s Strawweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Cory Sandhagen def. Rob Font via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45) – Catchweight (140 lbs) Bout