Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia took part in the weigh-in event on April 21, 2023, to make their 136 lbs catchweight super fight official.
Gervonta Davis came in at 135.1 lbs while Ryan Garcia was also under the limit at 135.5 lbs. This was the first weigh-in for Davis and Garcia for this fight with the second weigh-in set on fight day which has 146 lbs rehydration limit.
For the undercard, David Morrell Jr., who defends his WBA(regular) super middleweight title against Yamaguchi Falcao, came in a t 167.7 lbs. Falco weighed at 166.5 lbs. Both, Gabriel Rosado and Bektemir Melikuziev came in at 167.3 lbs for their rematch. Elijah Garcia weighed 159.2 lbs. Check below for all weigh-in results for Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia event.
WEIGH IN RESULTS
- Gervonta Davis (135.1 lbs) vs Ryan Garcia (135.5 lbs)
- David Morrell Jr (167.7 lbs) vs Yamaguchi Falcao (166.5 lbs)
- Gabriel Rosado (167.3 lbs) vs Bektemir Melikuziev (167.3 lbs)
- Elijah Garcia (159.2 lbs) vs Kevin Salgado (159.3 lbs)
- Fiodor Czerkaszyn (159.1 lbs) vs Elias Espadas (158.9 lbs)
- Vito Mielnicki Jr. (153.1 lbs) vs Jose Charles (154.3 lbs)