The weigh-ins for UFC Vegas 74 Fight Night took place on Friday at UFC Apex Arena which saw all the fighters making weight successfully.
Amir Albazi vs Kai Kara-France was the headliner bout from the flyweight division, the first to headline an UFC event after a long time. Kai Kara-France weighed in at 125.5 lbs while Amir Albazi weighed in at 126 lbs.
Jesse Buttler, who was a late addition to the card came in at 154.5 lbs. His opponent Jim Miller was at 155.5 lbs. Alex Caceres vs Daniel Pineda was the co-main event bout and both fighters at 145 lbs. Check below as we post weigh-in results from UFC Vegas 74 event with live-streaming video.
- Kai Kara-France (125.5) vs Amir Albazi (126 lbs)
- Alex Caceres (145 lbs) vs Daniel Pineda (145.5 lbs)
- Jim Miller (155.5 lbs) vs Jesse Butler (154.5 lbs)
- Tim Elliott (126 lbs) vs Victor Altamirano (124.5 lbs)
- Karine Silva (125.5 lbs) vs Ketlen Souza (124.5 lbs)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170 lbs) vs Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171 lbs)
- Jamie Mullarkey (156 lbs) vs Muhammadjon Naimov (155.5 lbs)
- John Castañeda (136 lbs) vs Muin Gafurov (136)
- Andrei Arlovski (245 lbs) vs Don’Tale Mayes (262.5 lbs)
- Elise Reed (115 lbs) vs Jinh Yu Frey (116 lbs)
- Daniel Santos (135.5 lbs) vs Johnny Muñoz Jr. (136lbs)
- Da’Mon Blackshear (136 lbs) vs Luan Lacerda (136 lbs)
- Philipe Lins (205.5 lbs) vs Maxim Grishin (205 lbs)