The weigh-in event for UFC Charlotte Fight Night event is set to take place on May 12 featuring heavyweight headliner between Jairzinho Rozenstruik and Jailton Almeida.
Almeida has been fought in both light heavyweight and heavyweight division in the past and returned to heavyweight 3 fights back. He weighed at 224 lbs in his UFC heavyweight debut before coming in at 216.5 at UFC 279 and at 232 lbs at UFC 283 weigh-in. Rozenstruik has ranged around 265 lbs limit so far.
The co-main event bout is at light heavyweight between Anthony Smith and Johnny Walker. Daniel Rodriguez and Ian Garry is a welterweight bout. Carlos Ulberg, Chase Sherman and Alex Morono are the other names on the card. Tune in below as we post weigh-in results from UFC on ABC 4 Charlotte Fight Night event with live streaming video.
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik (265 lbs) vs Jailton Almeida (231 lbs)
- Anthony Smith (205.5 lbs) vs Johnny Walker (205.5 lbs)
- Daniel Rodriguez (170 lbs)** vs Ian Garry (170.5 lbs)
- Carlos Ulberg (204.5 lbs) vs Ihor Potieria (204.5)
- Alex Morono (169.5 lbs) vs Tim Means (170.5 lbs)
- Matt Brown (170 lbs) vs Court McGee (170.5 lbs)
- Karl Williams (239.5 lbs) vs Chase Sherman (254 lbs)
- Cody Stamann (139 lbs) vs Douglas Silva de Andrade (139.5 lbs)
- Kim Ji-yeon (126 lbs) vs Mandy Böhm (126 lbs)
- Bryan Battle (173 lbs)** vs Gabriel Green (170.5 lbs)
- Jessica-Rose Clark (135.5 lbs) vs Tainara Lisboa (134 lbs)
Daniel Rodriguez missed weight for his welterweight bout by 0.5 lbs in first attempt. He made weight in the second attempt.
Bryan Battle missed weight for his welterweight bout by 2 lbs.
Natan Levy vs Pete Rodriguez bout was canceled before the weigh-in.