32 fighters from UFC 283 PPV lined up for weigh-in to make their fights official. This included four fighters from 2 title fights in the main event and co-main event, along with one back-up fighter each for both these fights.
Glover Teixeira and Jamahal Hill weighed for their main event as the vacant Light Heavyweight title was to be contested for the second PPV in a row. They needed to come at 205 lbs or under to make the title fight official. Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo weighed-in for the co-main event for their fourth fight and needed to come at 125 lbs or under.
The card also had high-profile fighters like Gilbert Burns, Neil Magny, Jéssica Andrade, Lauren Murphy, Paul Craig and Johnny Walker. Maurício Rua weighed for the final time in his career before retirement. Check below for the complete results from the weigh-in from UFC 283 PPV event. Live video streaming is embedded above.
- Glover Teixeira (205 lbs) vs Jamahal Hill (204.5 lbs)
- Deiveson Figueiredo (125 lbs) vs Brandon Moreno (125 lbs)
- Gilbert Burns (170 lbs) vs Neil Magny (171 lbs)
- Jéssica Andrade (125 lbs) vs Lauren Murphy (125.5 lbs)
- Paul Craig (205 lbs) vs Johnny Walker (205 lbs)
- Maurício Rua(205 lbs) vs Ihor Potieria (205 lbs)
- Gregory Rodrigues (186 lbs) vs Brunno Ferreira (185 lbs)
- Thiago Moisés (155.5 lbs) vs Melquizael Costa (155 lbs)
- Mounir Lazzez (170.5 lbs) vs Gabriel Bonfim (171 lbs)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (263 lbs) vs Jailton Almeida (232 lbs)
- Terrance McKinney (156 lbs) vs Ismael Bonfim (156 lbs)
- Warlley Alves (171 lbs) vs Nicolas Dalby(170 lbs)
- Josiane Nunes (145.5 lbs) vs Zarah Fairn Dos Santos (146 lbs)
- Luan Lacerda (136 lbs) vs Cody Stamann (135.5 lbs)
- Saimon Oliveira (136 lbs) vs Daniel Marcos (136 lbs)
- Alexander Pantoje (125 lbs)(flyweight title fight backup)
- *Anthony Smith (209 lbs)(light heavyweight title fight backup)
*Anthony Smith missed weight as the back-up fighter for the main event Light Heavyweight bout by 4 lbs.