All but one bout at UFC London Fight Night weigh in are official now, including the main event bout between Tom Aspinall and Marcin Tybura.
Tom Aspinall weighed at 258 lbs while Marcin Tybura is at 246 lbs, well under 266 lbs required for heavyweight bout. Paul Craig was also successful in making 186 lbs as he came down to middleweight division. His opponent Andre Muniz came in at 185 lbs.
Both Molly McCann and Julija Stoliarenko came in at 125 lbs for their flyweight bout. Jonny Parsons missed weight for his welterweight bout by 1 lbs in his first attempt but was able to come even at 171 lbs for his welterweight bout in his second attempt. Check below for weigh-in results from UFC London 2023 Fight Night. Video streaming is embedded above.
- Tom Aspinall (258 lbs) vs Marcin Tybura (246 lbs)
- Molly McCann (125 lbs) vs Julija Stoliarenko (125 lbs)
- Nathaniel Wood (146 lbs) vs Andre Fili (145 lbs)
- Andre Muniz (185 lbs) vs Paul Craig (186 lbs)
- Jai Herbert (155 lbs) vs Fares Ziam (155 lbs)
- Lerone Murphy (146 lbs) vs Joshua Culibao (146 lbs)
- Davey Grant (136 lbs) vs Daniel Marcos (136 lbs)
- Danny Roberts (171 lbs) vs Jonny Parsons (171 lbs)
- Marc Diakiese (156 lbs) vs Joel Álvarez (156 lbs)
- Michael Parkin (264 lbs) vs Jamal Pogues (266 lbs)
- Bryan Barberena (185 lbs) vs Makhmud Murado (186 lbs)
- Ketlen Vieira (135 lbs) vs Pannie Kianzad (136 lbs)
- Chris Duncan (156 lbs) vs Yanal Ashmouz (155 lbs)
- Shauna Bannon (115 lbs) vs Bruna Brasil (115 lbs)
- Daniel Barez (125 lbs) vs Jafel Filho (126 lbs)
Jonny Parsons missed weight by 1 lbs in the first attmept. He was able to make weight in second attempt.