Both title fights were made official at the weigh-in event for UFC 290 PPV with both headliner and co-headliner fighters on point with their respective weights.
Featherweight Champion Alexander Volkanovski came in at 144.5 lbs while interim champion Yair Rodriguez was at 145 lbs even for their 145 lbs title unification bout. Both Brandon Moreno and Alexander Pantoja came in at 125 lbs for their flyweight title bout. Brandon Royval also weighed in at 125 lbs as the backup fighter for flyweight title bout.
Robert Whittaker, Dricus Du Plessis, Bo Nickal and debutant Val Woodburn were all able to make weight for their middleweight bouts. Jalin Turner was the only fighter to miss weight as he came in 2 lbs higher than the lightweight weight limit of 156 lbs. Check below for weigh-in results from UFC 290. Live streaming video is embedded above.
- Alexander Volkanovski (144.5 lbs) vs Yair Rodriguez (145 lbs)
- Brandon Moreno (125 lbs) vs Alexander Pantoja (125 lbs)
- Robert Whittaker (185.5 lbs) vs Dricus du Plessis (186 lbs)
- Jalin Turner (158 lbs)** vs Dan Hooker (155.5 lbs)
- Bo Nikal (186 lbs) vs Valentine Woodburn (185.5 lbs)
- Robbie Lawler (170.5 lbs) vs Niko Price (171 lbs)
- Jack Della Maddalena (171 lbs) vs Josiah Harrell (170.5 lbs)
- Yazmin Jauregui (115.5 lbs) vs Denise Gomes (115.5 lbs)
- Jimmy Crute (205 lbs) vs Alonzo Menifield (205.5 lbs)
- Edgar Cháirez (129 lbs) vs Tatsuro Taira (130 lbs)
- Vitor Petrino (206 lbs) vs. Marcin Prachnio (206 lbs)
- Terrence Mitchell (135 lbs) vs Cameron Saaiman (135 lbs)
- Shannon Ross (126 lbs) vs Jesus Aguilar (126 lbs)
- Kamuela Kirk (155.5 lbs) vs Esteban Ribovics (156 lbs)
- Brandon Royval (125 lbs) – Backup for Flyweight Championship Bout
Jalin Turner missed weight by 2 lbs for lightweight bout, but his bout will proceed with 20% of salary as fine.