ONE Friday Fights 27 was the first of the doubleheader events to take place on August 4, 2023, at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand.
Australia’s Tyson Harrison was in the main event as took on another young star in Tapaokaew Singha Mawynn, who took part in his second bout in ONE Championship. Tapaokaew was unsuccessful in his debut bout against Rafi Bohic at Friday Fights 12. Harrison was also coming off a loss against Pongsiri PK. Saenchai at Friday Fights 18.
The card opened with two MMA bouts at 8:30 AM ET. Lawrence Phillips looked to continue his unbeaten run as he faced Maxwell Djantou Nana. Reza Saedi took on Carlo Bumina-ang in the opening bout. Tune in below as we post results from ONE Friday Fights 27: Harrison vs Tapaokaew event with complete fight card and more details.
- Carlo Bumina-ang def. Reza “Jaguar” Saedi via knockout at 0:52 of round 1 – Bantamweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Roman “Kolovrat” Lukashevich def. Lawrence Phillips via submission (kneebar) at 4:07 of round 3 – Heavyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Abdallah Ondash def. Parnpet Sor Jor Lekmuangnon via KO at 2:59 of round 3 – Strawweight Muay Thai Bout (Watch Video)
- Zhang “Chinese Tiger” Jinhu def. Haroon Bangmatklongtan via TKO at 1:05 of round 1 – Flyweight Muay Thai Bout (Watch Video)
- Stephen “El Matador” Irvine def. Panthep VK Khaoyai via TKO at 1:27 of round 2 – Strawweight Muay Thai Bout (Watch Video)
- Ferrari Fairtex def. Ilyas Musaev via unanimous decision – Bantamweight Muay Thai Bout
- Ratchamongkol Maethongbairecycle def. Petnumkhum Phundakrataburi via unanimous decision – Catchweight (117 lbs) Muay Thai Bout (Watch Video)
- Rachan Sor Somnuk def. Khunsuk Sor Dechapan via KO at 0:42 of round 3 – Catchweight (112 lbs) Muay Thai Bout (Watch Video)
- Prajanban Sor Jor Wichitpadriew def. Tuan Kor Kampanart via TKO at 1:00 of round 2 – Flyweight Muay Thai Bout (Watch Video)
- Chai Sor Sor ToiPadriew def. Magnum Sor Sommai via knockout at 1:25 of round two – Catchweight (130 lbs) Muay Thai Bout (Watch Video)
- Pompetch PK Saenchai def.. Theptaksin Sor Sornsing via unanimous decision – Catchweight (132 lbs) Muay Thai Bout
- Tyson “John Wayne Noi” Harrison def. Tapaokaew Singha Mawynn via KO at 2:20 of round 1 – Bantamweight Muay Thai Bout (Watch Video)