LFA 168 was set with a bantamweight bout as the headliner on September 22, 2023, from Mystic Lake in Prior Lake, MN.
Mitchell McKee took on Sean McPadden in the main event. Mckee was unbeaten in 4 pro bouts heading into this event with 3 wins in LFA. He defeated Ira Lukowsky at LFA 150. McPadden is 4-1 in LFA so far, but returned to action for the first time this year.
A catchweight bout was in the co-main event between Bobby Lee vs Lucas Clay in a 160 lbs catchweight bout. Kegan Gennrich took on Donald Bush in a lightweight bout. The main card started at 9 PM ET. The featured prelims card was on Youtube from 7:30 PM ET onwards. Several bouts were scheduled on the unaired prelims card also.
Tune in below results from LFA 168: McKee vs McPadden event with complete fight card, and other details.
- Stephen Lesko def. Thad Becker via unanimous decision – Featherweight bout
- Brett Bye def. C.J. Hays via submission(arm triangle) in round 1 – Welterweight bout
- Nick Fishback def. Dylan Smerillo via submission(arm triangle) in round 3 – Featherweight bout
- Henry Wolfbauer def. Montgomery Frederiksen via split decision – Bantamweight bout
- Mervin Miller def. Derek Benoit via DQ (illegal knee to ground opponent) at 4:59 of Round 2 – Light Heavyweight bout
- Joey Hart def. Jeff Nielsen via TKO(doctor stoppage) at 4:34 of round 3 – Welterweight bout
Featured Prelims Card(7:30 PM ET on Youtube)
- Bailey Schoenfelder def. Badou Zaky via TKO at 4:05 of round 1 – Heavyweight bout
- Tyler Mathison def. Griffin Parriott via TKO at 3:01 of round 2 – Featherweight bout
- Cheyanne Bowers def. Aline Pereira via unanimous decision(30-26, 30-26, 30-25) – Flyweight bout
Main Card(9 PM ET on UFC Fight Pass)
- Quang Le def. Sal Guerriero via split decision(29-28, 29-28, 27-30) – Bantamweight bout
- An Tuan Ho def. Kendrick Latchman via KO at 0:13 of round 2 – Flyweight bout (Watch Video)
- Sean Connor Fallon def. Collin Huckbody via submission(guillotine choke) at 3:08 of round 1- Middleweight bout (Watch Video)
- Kegan Gennrich def. Donald Bush via submission(arm triangle) in round 2 – Lightweight bout (Watch Video)
- Bobby Lee def. Lucas Clay via unanimous decision(29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – 160 lbs Catchweight bout
- Mitchell McKee def. Sean McPadden unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) – Bantamweight bout