LFA 167 event was set to take place on September 16, 2023, at Seneca Niagara Resort in Niagra Falls, NY.
A couple of welterweight fights were in the main event and co-main event. Jonathan Piersma took on Devin Smyth in the main event. Piersma was making his LFA debut with this fight and was on a 4-fights winning streak. Smyth was returning to the octagon for the first time in 3 years after his loss in LFA debut.
Both Bakhromjon Mashrapov and Shamidkhan Magomedov took part in their second LFA bout after their respective debuts at LFA 153 and LFA 155 earlier this year. The main card of the event was set to start at 9 PM ET on UFC Fight Pass. Two bouts on the prelims are unaired.
Tune in below as we post results from LFA 167: Piersma vs Smyth event with a complete fight card and more details.
- Austin Ross defeated Mus’Aib Baiyina by unanimous decision(30-27, 30-27, 30-25) – Middleweight bout
- Eduardo Penha defeated Jessen Ramcharan by submission (arm-bar) at 1:47 in Round 3 – Bantamweight bout
- Liam Anderson defeated Jay Manning via submission(Rear Naked Choke) at 2:59 in round 2 – Middleweight Bout
- Jeff Craig defeated Barrington Bishop by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Welterweight Bout
- Jimmy Lawson vs. Matt Adams – Heavyweight Bout
- Ashley Nichols defeated Nadia Vera by unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27) – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- Shamidkhan Magomedov defeated Bakhromjon Mashrapov by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Welterweight Bout
- Main Event: Devin Smyth defeated Jonathan Piersma via knockout at 0:51 in round 1 – Welterweight Bout