LFA 148 comes around with a welterweight title fight as a headliner as LFA wraps up the year with its last event on December 9, 2022, from Commerce, CA.
Alfonso Leyva gets a title shot at LFA 148 in his second LFA bout as he faces Chris Brown. He made his LFA debut in July with a win over Daniel Reis to keep his undefeated record going.
Chris Brown gets the title shot due to 4 wins in a row in LFA. But, he lost a bout in PFL Challenger Series earlier this year. Will he be able to continue his winning run in the promotion atleast?
California’s Danny Silva takes on Canaan Kawaihae in a featherweight bout in the co-main event. Another California battle between Richie Miranda and James Wilson is on the main card which starts from 10 PM ET onwards on UFC Fight Pass.
Tune in below for results live from LFA 148: Levya vs Brown event with complete fight card and more details.
- David Secaida vs Qudratullah Babakar Khil – Flyweight Bout
- Eduardo Penha def. Joseph Dorado via unanimous decision(30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Bantamweight Bout
- Ernesto Rodriguez def. Jeffrey Craig via unanimous decision(29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Welterweight Bout
- Cody Davis def. Alvaro Prado via submission(rear-naked choke) at 2:53 of round 1 – Flyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Dione Barbosa def. Mariana Piccolo via unanimous decision(30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Completed: Richie Miranda def. James Wilson via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 30-27) – Lightweight Bout
- Completed: Co-Main Event: Canaan Kawaihae def. Danny Silva via majority decision (28-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Featherweight Bout
- Main Event: Chris Brown def. Alfonso Leyva via TKO (left body kick) at 3:02 of round 1 – LFA Welterweight Championship Bout