Sasha Banks will be leading the SmackDown Women’s team in the 5-on-5 Tag Team Elimination match at Survivor Series between RAW, SmackDown and NXT.
The SmackDown commentary team made the announcement during this week’s SmackDown episode. Sasha Banks was in action against Nikki Cross on SmackDown and came out as the winner. After the completion of the match, NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler attacked Sasha, Cross, and Bayley.
Later in the show, Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose faced Carmella and Dana Brooke in a tag team match. The winner of the match was to be added to the SmackDown’s team for Survivor Series. Carmella pinned Rose in the match to win that match. The other two members for the team will likely be announced next week on SmackDown.
Survivor Series 2019 takes place at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Chicago. The current match card for the show is as follows:
- WWE Championship Match- Brock Lesnar(c) vs Rey Mysterio
- Interbrand Women’s Champions match – Becky Lynch(RAW) vs Shayna Baszler(NXT) vs Bayley(SmackDown)
- Interbrand Tag Team Champions Match – The Viking Raiders(RAW) vs The New Day(SmackDown) vs The Undisputed ERA(NXT)
- Men’s 5-on-5 Tag Team Elimination Match- RAW(Seth Rollins + 4 more) vs SmackDown(TBA) vs NXT(TBA)
- Women’s 5-on-5 Tag Team Elimination Match- RAW(TBA) vs SmackDown(Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke) vs NXT(TBA)