WWE has some top-notch wrestlers, but those stars come with hefty money also. What is the range of WWE Salaries? How much money do their top stars make?
In a recent report from Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer discussed the salaries of top WWE stars. It was mentioned that Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns top the WWE salaries list with $5 million base salaries each. It was also reported that while one other top WWE star is getting $4 million in salary, other top wrestlers are paid from $2-3 million per year.
In April 2022, Triple H told The Athletic that WWE Superstars on the main roster(RAW & SmackDown) make at least $250,000 per year.
Here is a list of WWE salaries for some of the top stars.
Salary: $5-10 million (approx.)
As per the latest report on the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Brock Lesnar makes $5 million per year in base(guaranteed) wages after his return in 2021. Earlier, Forbes reported in 2020 that Lesnar makes $10 million per year from WWE.
Being the top star has its perks. Roman Reigns’ WWE salary is on par with Brock Lesnar at $5 million in downside guarantee. Reigns also remain the top merchandise seller along with John Cena and would be getting an additional bonus for merchandise sales.
- Vince McMahon ($5 million) – Vince McMahon earn around $5 million per year in annual payout, which includes his $2 million fixed salary, stock options, and other incentives.
- Randy Orton ($4.5 million) – Randy Orton signed a new 5-year contract with WWE in 2019 which made his top-earning star with earnings of $4.5 million per year
- AJ Styles ($3.5 million) – AJ Styles may have turned down his work rate as he reaches the final years of his in-ring career. But he remains a top star and earns around $3.5 million per year as per his new contract signed in 2019.
- Triple H ($3.3 million) – After winding down his in-ring career, Triple H continues to be the head of Talent Development in WWE. He takes more than $3 million for his on-screen and backstage work. He has a fixed annual salary of $730,000 per year, while rest comes from stock awards and incentives.
- Seth Rollins ($3 million) – Monday Night Messiah remains a polarizing figure among WWE fans, but the Universal and WWE Champion is one of the top stars in the company with a $3 million per year salary.
- Goldberg ($3 million) – After a brief stint in 2016-17, Goldberg returned to WWE as the special attraction in 2019. He signed a $3 million per year deal with the company for 3 years. And he only appears in two matches per year, taking his income to $1.5 million per match.
- Becky Lynch ($3 million) – Becky Lynch signed a new contract in 2019 when she reached her peak popularity as the RAW Women’s Champion. Her base salary remains $1 million, but she has earned around $3 million in the last few years.
- The Undertaker ($2.5 million) – The Undertaker retired from WWE in 2020, but it was not before he secured a 10 year deal with WWE that guarantees him $2.5 million per year.
- The Miz ($2.5 million) – The Miz is one of the household names from WWE who has got recognization beyond just wrestling fans. He also makes around $2.5 million per from WWE.
- Stephanie McMahon ($2.5 million) – Stephaine McMahon has been continuously working as the Chief Branding Officer for WWE and makes on-screen appearances from time to time. Her services get her $730,000 in fixed salary with a total payout of around $2.5 million including stocks and incentives.
- Kevin Owens ($2 million) – Kevin Owens has signed a new contract with WWE and as per reports, he is making between $2 to $3 million per year in salary.
- Dolph Ziggler ($1.5 million) – Dolph Ziggler is another WWE star who is in his twilight days but this status comes with $1.5 million in wages per year.
- Sheamus ($1 million) – Former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus remains one of the mainstays of the WWE roster and is earning $1 million in salary.
- Shane McMahon ($1 million) – Shane McMahon has made very few appearances in WWE lately. He gets around a $1 million payout annually when he does not have onscreen work.
- Jinder Mahal ($900,000) – The Modern Day Maharaja may not be a fan favorite, but his equity with Indian fans still makes him one of the top names in WWE. He earns just shy of $1 million per year.
- Kane ($900,000) – Just like The Undertaker, Kane has also remained exclusive to WWE. Despite being away from the ring mostly, he has managed to earn around $1 million with a downside guarantee and merchandise sales.
- Samoa Joe ($800,000) – Samoa Joe has spent two decades in pro wrestling and he is reaping the benefit from that experience. After re-signing with WWE in April 2021, Samoa Joe will be making $800,000 per year.
- Charlotte Flair ($600,000) – Charlotte Flair remains a top star in WWE and is currently on $600,000 yearly salary.
- Drew McIntyre ($550,000) – Drew McIntyre has emerged as the main event player in the last two years. However, he is currently getting a pre-main event-level annual salary of around $550,000.
- Sasha Banks ($550,000) – One of the four horsewomen of WWE, Sasha Banks is also one of the top-earning female stars with an annual income of around $550,000.
- Bianca Belair ($500,000) – Bianca Belair’s stock has raised after her win at WrestleMania 37. She is also among the top-ranked earners in WWE with around a $500,00 salary.
- Alexa Bliss ($350,000) – Alexa Bliss is one of the top merchant sellers from WWE women’s locker room. But, she only takes home around $350,000 per year from WWE.
- Asuka ($350,000) – While Asuka is a lot bigger star among the fans, her WWE salary is far less than other women stars at $350,000 per year.
- Liv Morgan ($250,000) – Liv Morgan is one of the women wrestlers who have been part of the main roster for 5 years now. But, her salary is expected to be around the lower end of the spectrum for main roster talent.