WWE has announced the inaugural Queen’s Crown Tournament for its women’s division. The knockout format tournament is the counterpart of men’s King of the Ring tournament which will take place simultaneously.
As per the announcement, Queen’s Crown tournament will start on October 8 and will end at Crown Jewel PPV on October 21. WWE is looking to create history by hosting Queen’s Crown final in Saudi Arabia, where women’s wrestling was banned until two years back.
Read on to find the complete details on WWE Queen’s Crown 2021 tournament – participants, dates, matches, tournament bracket and results.
Queen’s Crown 2021 Dates
WWE has announced that the inaugural Queen’s Crown tournament will start on October 8 SmackDown episode and continue on October 11 RAW. The first-ever final of the Queen’s Crown tournament will take place at Crown Jewel 2021 PPV.
- Day 1 – October 8, 2021(Smackdown)
- Day 2 – October 11, 2021(RAW)
- Day 3 – October 15, 2021(SmackDown)
- Day 4 – October 18, 2021(RAW)
- Finals – October 21, 2021(Crown Jewel PPV)
- Toni Storm vs Zelina Vega (Winner: Zelina Vega)
- Liv Morgan vs Carmella (Winner: Carmella)
- Shayna Baszler vs Dana Brooke(Winner: Shayna Baszler)
- Doudrop vs Natalya(Winner: Natalya)
Round 2 (Semi-Final)
- Zelina Vega vs Carmella (Winner: Zelina Vega)
- Shayna Baszler vs Doudrop (Winner: Doudrop)
Round 3 (Final)
- Zelina Vega vs Doudrop at WWE Crown Jewel on October 21, 2021 (Winner: Zelina Vega)