NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II event was sold out in under two hours earlier today, WWE has announced.
WWE announced NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II event for 12 January 2020 at Empress Ballroom in Blackpool. The tickets went on sale on 18 November at 10 am GMT (5 am ET) and were quickly sold out as per WWE’s announcement on their website and social media handles.
WWE has additionally announced the ticket sales for TV tapings for NXT UK for the month of January to June. These tickets will also go on sale on 26 November 2019 at 10 AM GMT. The shows will take place as follows:
- NXT UK debuts in York, York Barbican – Friday, Jan. 17 & Saturday, Jan. 18.
- NXT UK Coventry, SkyDome Arena – Friday, March 6 & Saturday, March 7.
- NXT UK debuts to Bournemouth, International Centre – Friday, May 1 & Saturday, May 2.
- NXT UK Glasgow, Braehead Arena – Friday, July 24 & Saturday, July 25.
NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool 2(2020) Match Card
The event will be the second UK TakeOver event taking place at Blackpool after the first-ever NXT UK TakeOver also taking place at Empress Ballroom in Blackpool in 2019. It will also be the first WWE PPV of the year 2020. You can find the match card below:
- Walter (c) vs Joe Coffey – WWE UK Championship Match
- Kay Lee Ray (c) vs Toni Storm vs Piper Niven – Triple Threat Match, NXT UK Women’s Championship
- Gallus (Mark Coffey and Wolfgang) (c) vs Imperium (Alexander Wolfe, Fabian Aichner, and/or Marcel Barthel) vs Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson and James Drake) vs Mark Andrews and “Flash” Morgan Webster – Fatal 4-Way Match, NXT UK Tag Team Championship
- Trent Seven vs Eddie Dennis
- Tyler Bate vs Jordan Devlin