Adam Cole and one-half of the AAA & ROH tag-team champions Dax Harwood are all set to kick off the quarterfinals of the Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament this Wednesday on Dynamite.
Adam Cole will collide against Dax Harwood in a singles match in order to get a ticket to the semifinals of the tournament.
Cole qualified for the quarterfinals by defeating Tomohiro Ishii on the April 22 episode of AEW Rampage. Whereas, Dax Harwood defeated his tag-team partner Cash Wheeler on the April 27 episode of AEW Dynamite to advance in the tournament.
Along with Adam Cole vs Dax Harwood, the May 11 episode of AEW Dynamite will also feature Darby Allin vs Jeff Hardy. The winner of these two matches will face each other in the semifinals of the tournament.
The full match card for this Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite is as follows:
- Adam Cole vs Dax Harwood – Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament
- Jeff Hardy vs Darby Allin – Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament
- CM Punk vs John Silver
- Toni Storm vs Jamie Hayter – Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament
- Ricky Starks (c) vs Jungle Boy – FTW Championship
- MJF & Wardlow contract signing