Just one fighter missed weight before UFC 293 PPV out of the 12 fights that were scheduled for the show.
UFC Middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya and his opponent Sean Strickland, both came under 185 lbs to make the main event official. Adesanya came in at 184.8 lbs while Sean Strickland was at 184.9 lbs. Jared Cannonier weighed in as the backup fighter for the title fight and came in at 184.85 lbs.
Tai Tuivasa just made the weight at 265.5 lbs while his opponent Alexander Volkov came in at 262.95 lbs. The one weight miss came from Shane Young who came in 3.75 lbs above the featherweight limit. His fight will go on at a catchweight of 149.75 lbs. Check below for the complete weigh-in results from UFC 293 PPV.
- Israel Adesanya (184.8 lbs) vs Sean Strickland (184.9 lbs) – Jared Cannonier(184.85 lbs as backup fighter)
- Tai Tuivasa (265.5 lbs) vs Alexander Volkov (262.95 lbs)
- Manel Kape (126 lbs) vs Felipe dos Santos (125.4 lbs)
- Justin Tafa (265.2 lbs) vs Austen Lane (242.3 lbs)
- Tyson Pedro (205.45 lbs) vs Anton Turkalj (205.5 lbs)
- Carlos Ulberg (204.7 lbs) vs Jung Da-un (205.3 lbs)
- Jack Jenkins (145.8 lbs) vs Chepe Mariscal (145.85 lbs)
- Jamie Mullarkey (155.35 lbs) vs John Makdessi (155.1 lbs)
- Nasrat Haqparast (155.85 lbs) vs Landon Quiñones (155.3 lbs)
- Mike Mathetha (170.25 lbs) vs Charlie Radtke (170.3 lbs)
- Shane Young (149.75 lbs) vs Gabriel Miranda (144.95 lbs)
- Kevin Jousset (170.5 lbs) vs Kiefer Crosbie (170.5 lbs)
Shane Young missed weight by 3.75 lbs for his Featherweight bout vs Gabriel Miranda. The fight will go on at catchweight 149.75 lbs with Young paying 20% of his purse as a fine.