The weigh-in event for UFC 291 PPV took place on July 28, where 2 fighters missed weight.
Dustin Poirier and Justin Gaethje successfully made weight for their lightweight bout for BMF title. Poirier came in at 155 lbs while Gaethje weighed at 156 lbs. For the co-main event light heavyweight bout, Jan Blachowicz weighed at 205 lbs and Alex Pereira weighed at 205.5 lbs.
Michel Pereira missed weight for welterweight bout by 4 lbs. Vinicius Salvador was the second fighter to miss weight for his flyweight bout by 2.5 lbs. His bout will now proceed at catchweight. Check below for complete weigh-in results from UFC 291 PPV. Live streaming video is embedded above.
- Dustin Poirier (155 lbs) vs. Justin Gaethje (156 lbs)
- Jan Blachowicz (205 lbs) vs. Alex Pereira (205.5 lbs)
- Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson (170.5 lbs) vs. Michel Pereira (174)**
- Tony Ferguson (155 lbs) vs. Bobby Green (155.5 lbs)
- Michael Chiesa (170 lbs) vs. Kevin Holland (169.5 lbs)
- Trevin Giles (170 lbs) vs Gabriel Bonfim (170 lbs)
- Derrick Lewis (263.5 lbs) vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima (262 lbs)
- Roman Kopylov (185 lbs) vs Claudio Ribeiro (185.5 lbs)
- Jake Matthews (170 lbs) vs Darrius Flowers (170.5 lbs)
- CJ Vergara (125.5 lbs) vs Vinicius Salvador (128.5 lbs)**
- Matthew Semelsberger (169.5 lbs) vs Uros Medic (170.5 lbs)
- Miranda Maverick (125.5 lbs) vs Priscila Cachoeira (125 lbs)
Michel Pereira missed weight by 4 lbs for his welterweight bout
Vinicius Salvador missed weight 2.5 lbs for his flyweight bout. His bout is set to proceed at catchweight with Salvador paying 20% of his salary as fine.