CFFC returned with CFFC 121 event on July 14, 2023, from Horseshoe Casino in Tunica, MS, with a welterweight bout in the main event.
Raheam Forest and Treston Vines were the co-main events before, but found themselves in the main event after illness to Jose Perez cancelled main event bout against Chris Vasil. Forest lost the welterweight title to Charlie Radtke at CFFC 118. Treston Vines made his CFFC debut with this bout.
Both Rebecca Evans and Marilia Morais made their promotional debuts. Jarious Gill, Keith Dowell, and Langston Nembhard were the other debutants on the card. Check below as we post results live from CFFC 121: Forest vs Vines event with fight card, and more details.
Prelims (7:00 pm ET)
- Keanan Patershuk def. Christian Echols via KO in round 1 – Middleweight Bout
- Edgardo Caraballo Jr def. Jacob Perez via submission (Rear naked choke) at 1:48 of round 1- Lightweight Bout
- Parker Kropman def. Kaemon Warmath via submission (Arm Triangle Choke) at 2:50 of round 1- Lightweight Bout
- Jonathan Williams def. Adryan Grundy via unanimous decision(29-28, 29-28, 30-27) – Featherweight Bout
- Lige Mitchell def. Nakia Brown via submission(rear-naked choke) at 3:09 of round 2 – Lightweight Bout
- Joseph Tran def. Evaniel Johnson via submission(armbar) at 4:52 of round 1 – Bantamweight Bout
Main Card (9:00 pm ET)
- Rebecca Evans def. Marilia Morais via TKO at 2:25 of round 2 – Women’s Bantamweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Petera Wilson def. Langston Nembhard via TKO at 2:00 of round 1 – Heavyweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Keith Dowell def. Lydell Poag via submission(rear-naked choke) at 3:38 of round 3 – Middleweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Danny Barlow def. Jarious Gill via TKO at 0:59 of round 1 – Welterweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Raheam Forest def. Treston Vines via KO at 0:26 of round 1 – Welterweight Bout (Watch Video)