Bellator MMA and Rizin are set for their first joint event together to close the year and the weigh-ins took place on December 30, 2022, to make the five bouts official.
A. J. McKee who will represent Bellator in the headliner bout came in at 154.7 lbs in the official weigh-in. Roberto de Souza weighed at 156 lbs to make the lightweight fight official.
Bellator Featherweight titlist Patrício Pitbull weighed at 145 lbs while his opponent Kleber Koike Erbst came in at 145.2 lbs ahead of their co-main event featherweight bout.
Kyoji Horiguchi at 124.8 lbs, Hiromasa Ougikubo at 125.4 lbs pounds, Juan Archuleta at 134 lbs, Soo Chul Kim at 133.8 lbs, Koji Takeda at 156 lbs and Gadzhi Rabadanov at 155.9 lbs have all made the weight successfully. You can check the ceremonial weigh-in and face-off video embedded above from Bellator.
Complete results from Bellator vs Rizin weigh-in are as below:
- A. J. McKee(154.7 lbs) vs Roberto de Souza(156 lbs)
- Patrício Pitbull(145 lbs) vs Kleber Koike Erbst(145.2 lbs)
- Kyoji Horiguchi(124.8 lbs) vs Hiromasa Ougikubo(125.4 lbs)
- Juan Archuleta(134 lbs) vs Soo Chul Kim(133.8 lbs)
- Gadzhi Rabadanov(155.9 lbs) vs Koji Takeda(156 lbs)