WWE officially announced that they’ll return to the UK in November.
WWE is currently on a tour in the United Kingdom that will run from September 19 to September 22. This tour is yet to conclude, and the company already announced when they would return to the UK next.
The fans in the United Kingdom won’t have to wait for very long as WWE will return to the UK in November. Their next tour will start on November 3 and will run till November 10.
Below is WWE’s entire schedule of their next UK tour:
- November 3: Brighton, Brighton Centre, Uk
- November 4: Sheffield, Utilita, UK
- November 5: Birmingham, Utilita, UK
- November 6: London, SSE Wembley, UK
- November 7: Liverpool, M&S Bank, UK
- November 8: Leeds, First Direct, UK
- November 9: Nottingha, Motorpoint, UK
- November 10: Manchester, AO, UK