WWE has announced the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Florida as the location for WrestleMania 36 in 2020. The news was first reported by Tampa Bay Times before WWE announced it on their website. The event is likely to take place on 5 April 2020. This will be the first time that WrestleMania will be hosted in Tempa Bay.
WWE then made the official WrestleMania 36 announcement today at 11 a.m. ET which was streamed live on WWE’s YouTube, Facebook,
- WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan
- Titus O’ Neil
- Charlotte Flair
- Roman Reigns
- WWE Executive Vice President John Saber
- WWE chief brand officer Stephaine McMahon
- Mayor of City of Tempa Bob Buckhorn
- WWE Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative Paul Levesque(Triple H)
- Hillsborough County Commissioner Ken Hagan
- Director of Tempa Bay Sports Commission Rob Higgins
Each of them talked about how WWE and its superstar keeps working for the community, Tempa Bay hosting various major events and how WrestleMania can be the next step to boost tourism to the city.
Stephaine announced the BS Star Bullying Prevention Rally at Garcia Salse Boys and Girls Club later in the day while Triple H also took the opportunity to highlight the WWE performance center and their development brand NXT. Several other from WWE were also in attendance like Announcer Cathy Kelly, Natalya, and Carmella.