Check out the complete guide for WWE Survivor Series 2019 PPV show- match card, start time, where and how to watch, start time, location, etc.
WWE Survivor Series 2019 Quick Guide
Survivor Series is one of the big 4 PPV of the year from WWE. Traditionally, the show holds 5-on-5 elimination tag team matches apart from usual WWE title matches. For the last 2 years, WWE introduced the concept of battle supremacy and held the Interbrand matches between SmackDown and RAW. This year, NXT was also brought into the brand battle.
When is WWE Survivor Series 2019?
24 November 2019
Where is WWE Survivor Series 2019?
Allstate Arena, Rosemont, Chicago, IL, US
What are the timings for WWE Survivor Series 2019?
Start Time- 7 PM EST(11 PM GMT/25 November 2019 5:30 AM IST)
Pre-Show Start Time- 5 PM EST(9 PM GMT/25 November 2019 3:30 AM IST)
Which titles will be defended at WWE Survivor Series 2019?
1. WWE Championship Match- No Holds Barred – Brock Lesnar(c) vs Rey Mysterio
2. WWE Universal Championship Match – The Fiend Bray Wyatt(c) vs Daniel Bryan
3. NXT Championship Match – Adam Cole(c) vs Pete Dunne
How to watch WWE Survivor Series 2019?
WWE Survivor Series 2019 will be available worldwide via WWE Network and through traditional PPV carriers. You can also check the local listing. You can also follow ITN’s Live Results blog here.
WWE Survivor Series 2019 Match Card
- WWE Championship, No Holds Barred Match- Brock Lesnar(c) vs Rey Mysterio
- WWE Universal Championship Match- The Fiend Bray Wyatt(c) vs Daniel Bryan
- NXT Championship Match- Adam Cole vs Pete Dunne
- Interbrand Champions Match- AJ Styles(RAW) vs Shinsuke Nakamura(SmackDown) vs Roderick Strong(NXT)
- Interbrand Women’s Champions match – Becky Lynch(RAW) vs Shayna Baszler(NXT) vs Bayley(SmackDown)
- Interbrand Tag Team Champions Match – The Viking Raiders(RAW) vs The New Day(SmackDown) vs The Undisputed ERA(NXT)
- Men’s 5-on-5 Tag Team Elimination Match– RAW(Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Ricochet, Randy Orton & Drew McIntyre) vs SmackDown(Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Mustafa Ali, Shorty G, Baron Corbin) vs NXT(TBA)
- Women’s 5-on-5 Tag Team Elimination Match– RAW(Charlotte Flair, Natalya, Asuka, Kairi Sane, Sarah Logan) vs SmackDown(Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans) vs NXT(Rhea Ripley, Candice LeRae, Io Shirai, Bianca Belair, Toni Storm)
Recent Survivor Series 2019 Rumors
- Sheamus to return to WWE PPV, according to PWInsider.
- Cain Velasquez/Dio Maddin to attack Brock Lesnar during his match against Rey Mysterio
- Elias to make his return after injury
- Triple H/Shawn Michaels to join NXT’s Team