Participants & Rules for AEW Casino Ladder Match
AEW has announced its answer to WWE’s Money in the Bank Ladder match with the Casino Ladder Match at AEW Double or Nothing 2020.
The winner of the ladder match will get a chip, which can be cashed in for the world title match at any time, just like the MITB briefcase. But there is a Royal Rumble match kind of twist, with participants entering the match in a regular interval. Here is the rundown for all the rules for the match and the confirmed nine participants.
Rules for Casino Ladder Match
- The poker chip will be hanging above the ring. Participants will have to use ladder to bring down the chip.
- Two competitors will start the match.
- A new competitor will join the match after every 90 seconds.
- The first man to retrieve the poker chip will win the match.
- The poker chip can be retrieved even before all the participants could enter the match.
- The winner will get a gauranteed title match against AEW World Champion.
Participants for Casino Ladder Match
Here is the list of nine participants for the Casino Ladder Match.
- Darby Allin – Announced on 11 May
- Colt Cabana – Announced on 11 May
- Orange Cassidy – Announced on 12 May
- Rey Fenix – Announced on 13 May
- Scorpio Sky – Announced of 14 May
- Kip Sabian – Announced on 16 May
- Frankie Kazarian – Announced on 16 May
- Luchasaurus – Announced on 18 May
- Mystery Participant – Announced on 18 May