UFC returned with UFC Vegas 68 or Fight Night 218 event on February 4, 2023, which saw Derrick Lewis facing Sergey Spivak in the headliner.
This bout was earlier scheduled to headline a Fight Night event in November last year. However, Lewis had to pull out due to some illness. He was on a two-fight skid before this bout as he was knocked out by Tai Tuivasa and Sergei Pavlovich in his last two bouts.
Sergey Spivak lost to Tom Aspinall in September 2021, but has since defeated Greg Hardy and Augusto Sakai via TKO in his two bouts in 2022. Was he able to repeat that performance against Lewis also?
The prelims also featured the four finals of Road to UFC tournament from flyweight, bantamweight, featherweight and lightweight tournament. Jesús Aguilar and Yusaku Kinoshita made their UFC debuts.
Check the results from UFC Vegas 68 or Fight Night 218 event with results from both the prelims card and main card.
- Tatsuro Taira def. Jesús Santos Aguilar via submission (triangle armbar) at 4:20 of round 1 – Flyweight bout (Watch Video)
- Jun-Yong Park def. Denis Tiuliulin via submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:05 of round 1 – Middleweight bout (Watch Video)
- Park Hyun-sung def. Choi Seung-guk via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:11 of round 3 – Road to UFC Flyweight tournament final (Watch Video)
- Rinya Nakamura def. Toshiomi Kazama via knockout at 0:33 in round 1 – Road to UFC Bantamweight tournament final (Watch Video)
- Lee Jeong-yeong def. Yi Zha via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29) – Road to UFC Featherweight tournament final
- Anshul Jubli def. Jeka Saragih via TKO at 3:44 in round 2 – Road to UFC Lightweight tournament final
- Adam Fugitt def. Yusaku Kinoshita via TKO (ground and pound) at 4:36 in Round 1- Welterweight bout
- Choi Doo-ho vs. Kyle Nelson ended in a majority draw (29-27 Choi, 28-28, 28-28) – Featherweight bout
- Marcin Tybura def. Blagoy Ivanov via unanimous decision(30-27, 29-28, 29-28) – Heavyweight bout
- Devin Clark def. Jung Da-un via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)- Light Heavyweight bout
- Main Event: Sergey Spivak def. Derrick Lewis via submission(arm triangle) at 3:05 in round 1 – Heavyweight Bout