Bellator held the weigh-in event for Bellator 290 on February 3, 2023, to make all the fights official which is headlined by Ryan Bader and Fedor Emalianenko.
Fedor weighed at 236.2 lbs in his final wiegh-in. Ryan Bader came in at 234.4 lbs for the rematch against Fedor. Johnny Eblen weighed at 184 lbs for his first middleweight title defense. His opponent Anatoly Tokov came in at 184.8 lbs.
Both Sabah Homasi and Brenna Ward came in at 184.8 lbs. Nieman Gracie weighed at 170.8 lbs for welterweight bout while Dante Schiro weighed at 170.6 lbs. Only weight miss on the card is Diana Avsaragova who came in at 128.8 lbs and missed the flyweight weight limit by 2.8 lbs. Check below for the complete weigh-in results from Bellator 290 event.
- Ryan Bader (234.4 lbs) vs Fedor Emelianenko (236.2 lbs)
- Johnny Eblen (184 lbs) vs Anatoly Tokov (184.8 lbs)
- Sabah Homasi (170.8 lbs)vs Brennan Ward (170.8 lbs)
- Neiman Gracie (170.4 lbs) vs Dante Schiro (170.6 lbs)
- Lorenz Larkin (171 lbs) vs Mukhamed Berkhamov (171 lbs)
- Henry Corrales (145.6 lbs) vs Akhmed Magomedov (145.2 lbs)
- Ali Isaev (261.8 lbs) vs Steve Mowry (253.4 lbs)
- Chris Gonzalez (155.6 lbs) vs Max Rohskopf (155.6 lbs)
- Karl Albrektsson (205.2 lbs) vs Grant Neal (205.2 lbs)
- Alejandra Lara (125.8 lbs) vs Diana Avsaragova (128.8 lbs)**
- Darrion Caldwell (135.8 lbs) vs Nikita Mikhailov (135.4 lbs)
- Jornel Lugo (135 lbs) vs Jaylon Bates (136 lbs)
- Isaiah Hokit (145.6 lbs) vs Peter Ishiguro (145 lbs)
- Ethan Hughes (170.8 lbs) vs Yusuf Karakaya (170.2 lbs)
**Diana Avsaragova. missed weight by 2.8 lbs