Anthony Joshua prepares for a career resurgent as he takes on Jermaine Franklin in London. But, to make the fight official, they must first go through a weigh-in on March 31, 2023.
Fans would have their eyes on Joshua and the approach of his new trainer. Joshua dropped down 10 lbs to 237 lbs for his rematch against Andy Ruiz. Will we see a similar approach from this time around also? What will be Joshua’s weight difference from his fight against Oleksandr Usyk? Jermaine Franklin has weighed under 240 lbs for most of his career, but he came in at 277 lbs and 257 lbs in his last two bouts.
Fabio Wardley vs Michael Coffie is another heavyweight bout on the undercard. Austin Williams, Galal Yafai, Campbell Hatton, and several undefeated prospects are on the undercard. Tune in below as we post results from the weigh-in event from Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin event.
WEIGH IN RESULTS
- Anthony Joshua (255.4 lbs) vs Jermaine Franklin (234.12 lbs)
- Fabio Wardley (242.6 lbs) vs Michael Coffie (269.4 lbs)
- Galai Yafai (113.8) vs Moises Calleros (114.6lbs)
- Austin Williams (162.8 lbs) vs River Wilson-Bent (162.7 lbs)
- Campbell Hatton (139.12 lbs) vs Louis Fielding (138.6 lbs)
- John Hedges (189.14 lbs) vs Daniel Bocianski (186.4 lbs)
- Juergen Uldedaj (203.8 lbs) vs Benoit Huber (200 lbs)
- Peter Kadiru (239.3lbs) vs Alen Lauriolle (273.2lbs)
- Ziyad Almaayouf (145.14lbs) vs. Georgi Velichkov (142.7 lbs)
- Jordan Flynn (129.1 lbs) vs Kane Baker (129.8 lbs)