Two undefeated Light Heavyweights fight in Abu Dhabi on November 5, 2022, to headline of a staked card from Matchroom Boxing as Dmitry Bivol puts his WBA World title on the line against Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez.
Bivol will return to the ring for the first time since he became just the second person to defeat Canelo Alvarez in May this year. It will be his fifth defense of WBA(Super) World Light Heavyweight Championship. Ramirez, a former world champion at super middleweight, will get his first shot at light heavyweight title with this bout. He was also last active in May in defeating Dominic Boesel.
In the co-main event, Jessica McCaskill will try to join Claressa Shields as the second boxer to become an undisputed champion in two weight division. She will face IBF & WBC Super Lightweight Champion Chantelle Cameron in a bout which will also have WBA, WBO and IBO World titles on the line. Cameron herself will be gunning to become an undisputed champion and maintain her unbeaten record.
The vacant IBF Super Featherweight World title will also be on the line as Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov clashes with Zelfa Barrett. Check below for the complete fight card for Dmitry Bivol vs Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez event with prelims card, undercard, start time, streaming details and more information.
How To Watch
Bivol vs Ramirez event will be airing live on Dazn worldwide and will be available for free to Dazn subscribers.
The prelims card will start at 10 AM ET on Matchroom Boxing Youtube Channel as well as on Dazn streaming. The main card will start from 1:30 PM ET on Dazn Streaming.
- Dmitry Bivol vs Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez – 12 rounds bout for Bivol’s WBA(super) Light Heavyweight Championship
- Chantelle Cameron vs Jessica McCaskill – 10 rounds bout for Cameron’s IBF & WBC Championships and vacant WBA, WBO, IBO Women’s Super Lightweight Championships
- Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov vs Zelfa Barrett – 12 rounds bout for vacant IBF Super Featherweight Championship
- Galal Yafai vs Gohan Rodriguez Garcia – 10 rounds bout for Yafai’s WBC International Flyweight Championship
- Fahad Al Bloushi vs Irakli Shariashvii – 4 rounds lightweight bout
- Khalid Yafai vs Jerald Paclar – 10 rounds Bantamweight bout
- Sultan Al Nuaimi vs Jerome Baloro – 6 rounds Super Flyweight bout
- Aqib Fiaz vs Diego Valiterra – 8 rounds Super Featherweight bout
- Campbell Hatton vs Denis Bartos – 6 rounds Lightweight bout
- Majid Al Naqbi vs John Lawrence Ordonio – 6 rounds Super Lightweight bout