UFC started the year with UFC Vegas 67 and already had a change in the main event with Shane Strickland coming in to replace Kevin Gastelum to face Nassourdine Imavov.
The main event fight was changed to Light Heavyweight to change fighters at the start of the fight week, which means the fighters can weigh up to 206 lbs. Shane Strickland just had 5 days to get ready for weigh-in. Was he able to make the weight despite bumping up one division? How much did Imavov weigh?
Umar Nurmagomedov, Mateusz Rębecki, Priscila Cachoeira, Ketlen Vieira, and Raquel Pennington were some of the other interesting names on the card. A total of 24 fighters took part in the weigh-in event to make their fights official. Were there any weight misses on the card? Check below for results from the weigh-in from UFC Vegas 67: Imavov vs Strickland or UFC Fight Night 217 event.
- Nassourdine Imavov (194 lbs) vs Shane Strickland (204 lbs)
- Dan Ige (145.5 lbs) vs Damon Jackson (145.5 lbs)
- Punahele Soriano (185.5 lbs) vs Roman Kopylov (185 lbs)
- Ketlen Vieira (136 lbs) vs Raquel Pennington (135.5 lbs)
- Umar Nurmagomedov (135 lbs) vs Raoni Barcelos (135 lbs)
- Claudio Ribeiro (183 lbs) vs Abdul Razak Alhassan (185.5 lbs)
- Mateusz Rębecki (155.5 lbs) vs Nick Fiore (155 lbs)
- Mateus Mendonça (134.5 lbs) vs Javid Basharat (136 lbs)
- Allan Nascimento (125.5 lbs) vs Carlos Hernandez (125 lbs)
- Dan Argueta (146 lbs) vs Nick Aguirre (145.5 lbs)
- Charles Johnson (126 lbs) vs Jimmy Flick (126 lbs)
- Priscila Cachoeira (126 lbs) vs Sijara Eubanks(-)
Sijara Eubanks did not come for weigh-in due to weight management issues.