UFC 278 weigh-in event will take place on August 19, 2022, which will see 24 fighters taking to scale to make their fights official.
Kamaru Usman and Leon Edwards are headlining the PPV and will be looking to come at 170 lbs weight limit. Both men did not have any major issues with weigh-in in past and should not be getting any hiccups this time around also.
Luke Rockhold returns to the octagon after 3 years and he last fought at Light Heavyweight. His opponent, Paulo Costa also had issues at his last weigh-in as he came overweight by a large margin and his middleweight bout had to be moved to Light Heavyweight. Will they both come under the middleweight limit of 185 lbs?
Veteran Jose Aldo fights at bantamweight at UFC 278 as he faces Merab Dvalishvilli. Lucie Pudilova and Wu Yanan also on the main card from the women’s bantamweight division. The weigh-in show starts at 9:45 AM EST on UFC’s Youtube channel(embedded above). Tune in here as we bring you UFC 278 weigh-in results.
- Kamaru Usman (170 lbs) vs Leon Edwards (170 lbs)
- Paulo Costa (185.5 lbs) vs Luke Rockhold (185.5 lbs)
- Jose Aldo (136 lbs) vs Merab Dvalishvilli (136 lbs)
- Lucie Pudilova (135.5 lbs) vs Wu Yanan (136 lbs)
- Tyson Pedro (205.5 lbs) vs Harry Hunsucker (204.5 lbs)
- Alexander Romanov (239.5 lbs) vs Marcin Tybura (252.5 lbs)
- Jared Gordon (155.5 lbs) vs Leonardo Santos (156 lbs)
- Sean Woodson (146 lbs) vs Luis Saldana (145.5 lbs)
- Aoriqileng (136 lbs) vs Jay Perrin (136 lbs)
- Ange Loosa (170.5 lbs) vs AJ Fletcher (170.5 lbs)
- Amir Albazi (126 lbs) vs Francisco Figueiredo (125.5lbs)
- Victor Altamirano (125 lbs) vs Daniel Da Silva (126 lbs)