Cyrus Pattinson will headline another Matchroom Boxing event as he faces Chris Jenkins at Newcastle Utilita Arena in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK, on March 18, 2023.
Pattinson was in action three times in 2022 with two TKO wins over Dimitri Trenel and Jorick Luisetto. His first win in 2022 came via points against Evgenii Vazem. The bout is for the WBA International Welterweight title.
Jenkins was also active three times in 2022 but has lost his last two bouts against Tyrone McKenna and Florian Marku after a win against Julius Indongo. Will he be able to break his losing streak?
The card also features a bout for the WBA Continental Super Bantamweight title between Hopey Price vs Thomas Masson. Solomon Dacres and Robert Ismay fight for the vacant English Heavyweight Championship. Tune in below as we post results from Cyrus Pattinson vs Chris Jenkins boxing event with a complete fight card and other details.
Prelims (12:45 pm ET)
- Muhammad Ali def. Sean Jackson via points (40-36), 4 rounds, super bantamweight bout
- Maisey Rose Courtney def. Buchra El Quaissi via points (40-35), 4 rounds, light flyweight bout
- Adam Reichard def. Jahfieus Faure via points (39-36), 4 rounds, lightweight bout
- Mark Dickinson def. Ben Ridings via points (80-73), 8 rounds, Middleweight Bout
Main Card (3 pm ET)
- Calum French def. Jordan Ellison via points (80-73), 8 rounds, lightweight bout
- Hopey Price def. Thomas Masson via unanimous decision (98-92, 99-91, 100-90), 10 rounds, Vacant WBA Continental super bantamweight Championship bout
- Solomon Dacres def. Robert Ismay via TKO at 2:04 of round 2, 10 rounds, Vacant English heavyweight Championship bout
- Pat McCormack def. Dario Socci via TKO at 2:12 of round 8, 8 rounds, welterweight bout
- Cyrus Ramone Pattinson def. Chris Jenkins via TKO at 1:34 of round 9, 10 rounds, welterweight – Vacant WBA International welterweight Championship bout