WWE RAW 15 February 2021: Preview, Matches, Start Time
Check out the preview, matches announced and start time for WWE Monday Night RAW episode of 15 February 2021(2/1/2021), the go-home episode of RAW for Elimination Chamber 2021.
Date- 15 February 2021
Location- Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, FL, US
Time- 8 PM EST(16 February 2021 1 AM GMT/6:30 AM IST)
6 Men Gauntlet Match
As it has been a tradition, a Gauntlet match will take place to determine the last entrant for WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match. WWE Champion Drew McIntyre, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, The Miz, Jeff Hardy and Sheamus will try to outlast each other for an advantage on Sunday.
The match presents a lot of headaches for WWE creatively. Will they get Drew McIntyre pinned and eliminated? AJ Styles and Randy Orton have also been presented in a much better way. Styles has not been pinned since moving to RAW back in October. Orton is the one who has taken down Fiend and dark Alexa Bliss. Both of them should not be thrown under the bus just for the sake of it.
Will we get Sheamus vs McIntyre showdown already? The storyline demands that they should not. All of these mean that we will get a lot of countout and DQ eliminations during the match, which will anyway dilute the Gauntlet match.
Drew McIntyre on the Miz TV
Before the Gauntlet match and his big title defense at Elimination Chamber, Drew McIntyre will appear on Miz TV. Miz will definitely try to rattle him but will McIntyre hold onto his own? He has a lot going around right now with WrestleMania approaching.
What More To Expect?
- Bobby Lashley will defend US Title at Elimination Chamber. Expect a tag team match before that.
- Charlotte Flair might have something to say in regards to Asuka vs Lacey Evans match.
- Will they announce Lana & Naomi’s Women’s Tag Team title shot?
RAW 8 February 2021 Recap
- Shane McMahon announced WWE Title match inside Elimination Chamber
- AJ Styles defeated Jeff Hardy
- Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods defeated Slapjack and T-Bar
- Ric Flair projects Lacey Evans as a big start. Charlotte Flair comes out to confront them.
- Lacey Evans defeated Charlotte Flair via DQ to become #1 contender for RAW Women’s Championship
- Damian Priest(w/ Bad Bunny) defeated Angel Garza(w/ Miz & John Morrison)
- Keith Lee defeated Matt Riddle. US Title triple threat match was announced for Elimination Chamber.
- Lana(w/ Naomi) defeated Nia Jax(w/ Shayna Baszler) in a tables match
- Naomi defeated Shayna Baszler
- Randy Orton defeated Drew McIntyre via DQ.
Catch the complete results from 8 February 2021 RAW episode here.